[SOLVED] My pc faces random reboots while playing games. Error 41, whea logger 18 & error 6008 in event viewer.

Feb 8, 2022
My pc specs are

Msi B550 Tomahawk
AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
AMD Radeon rx570 4GB
Xpg 3600 MHz 2*8GB
Crucial P1 m.2 500GB
Deepcool Gammax 360mm cooler
Case Cooler Master MB511
Tried stressing my pc with Furmark and Prime95 at the same time. Link to hwinfo log file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0Nk8FlU3qnDIw890cliCZyryS_UHHnN/view?usp=drivesdk

The temps were fine GPU and went 82c and 60c respectively and didn't crash during the stress test. Also tried 3dmark, cinebench stability, singlecore and multicore test as well. There were no crashes. When I check event logger it shows following events Kernel power on 00:29s then Error 6008 on 00:35 and Whea logger on 00:37 second. These three events happening together. Sometimes without whea logger event. Please help.

Solution
DRM rootkits are anti-cheating measures used by some game developers to prevent cheating in online events. Pretty nasty stuff in terms which they are doing with system. May mess with kernel in some occurrences, causing freezes and BSODs too. That is why I mentioned games.

By the way it will not hurt to run memory test on your system - Memtest86 for example.
DRM rootkits are anti-cheating measures used by some game developers to prevent cheating in online events. Pretty nasty stuff in terms which they are doing with system. May mess with kernel in some occurrences, causing freezes and BSODs too. That is why I mentioned games.

By the way it will not hurt to run memory test on your system - Memtest86 for example.

Solution
Feb 8, 2022

Okay will tell you the results after the test.