Question My pc freezes all the time!

Apr 8, 2020
When i use my computer it is just working fine, but after a couple of hours if i open a new chrome tab or program, it just freezes, if i was playing a video then the sound does continue but the screen is frozen. But if i play a game or if I am in an online class, i do not hear any sound. Also, the lights in my keyboard turn off after a couple of seconds after the pc is frozen.
I really need help with this issue!
Btw, the only way to get out of the freeze is to click the reset button on my pc or hold the on/off button for a few seconds.

Bassplate

Reputable
When i use my computer it is just working fine, but after a couple of hours if i open a new chrome tab or program, it just freezes, if i was playing a video then the sound does continue but the screen is frozen. But if i play a game or if I am in an online class, i do not hear any sound. Also, the lights in my keyboard turn off after a couple of seconds after the pc is frozen.
I really need help with this issue!
Btw, the only way to get out of the freeze is to click the reset button on my pc or hold the on/off button for a few seconds.
Hi there!:benetton:
Firstly please name your system you use and what operating system(Windows)you have installed...
It could be any problem there is...windows or system components or new upgrades or new Device Drivers updates OR Hardrive as well or faulty hardware...
Some cases it could be
1.Overheating
2.Disk drive runs as MAX(100%)
3.RAM runs at MAX(100%)
4.Windows Inscription
5.Viruses
6.Anti Virus program
7.Other programs
and more.
If your Running windows 10 make sure your windows is updated to 1909 version.

Apr 8, 2020
Hi there!:benetton:
Firstly please name your system you use and what operating system(Windows)you have installed...
It could be any problem there is...windows or system components or new upgrades or new Device Drivers updates OR Hardrive as well or faulty hardware...
Some cases it could be
1.Overheating
2.Disk drive runs as MAX(100%)
3.RAM runs at MAX(100%)
4.Windows Inscription
5.Viruses
6.Anti Virus program
7.Other programs
and more.
If your Running windows 10 make sure your windows is updated to 1909 version.
I have a self build PC. Here are some of it's hardware components:
MoBo: ASRock AB350M PRO4
2*4GB ram Hyperx Fury DDR4
GPU: GeForce 1060TI
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 quad-core processor 3.10 GHz
KingSpec SSD
I Run Windows 10 on it and it has version 1909
It is unlikely to be a virus as I reinstalled a fresh copy of windows and before i wiped the hard drive.