[SOLVED] My PC freezes out of nowhere and auto restarts when I play heavy games ?

Oct 2, 2021
When im not running any games my pc starts to freeze on its own, i can still move the mouse but nothing is responding, and when i play a heavy game like new world my pc just auto restarts, any thoughts on what could it be ? I ran a CPU stress test and a GPU stress test separately but not at the same time and everything is running good.

Solution
When im not running any games my pc starts to freeze on its own, i can still move the mouse but nothing is responding, and when i play a heavy game like new world my pc just auto restarts, any thoughts on what could it be ? I ran a CPU stress test and a GPU stress test separately but not at the same time and everything is running good.
Is this a new-built system or older one? If older is it a new problem or just recently developed?

Without knowing anything, just do a CMOS reset. Check your manual on how to do it. Be prepared, it's going to reset all BIOS settings to defaults but that's what you need to see if can be made stable. Then run the system on defaults for a while before bit-by-bit re-doing any customized settings.
Is this a new-built system or older one? If older is it a new problem or just recently developed?

Without knowing anything, just do a CMOS reset. Check your manual on how to do it. Be prepared, it's going to reset all BIOS settings to defaults but that's what you need to see if can be made stable. Then run the system on defaults for a while before bit-by-bit re-doing any customized settings.

Last edited:
Solution