Question My pc frezzes and then hard restarts when i'm not playing a game, what should be the problem?

Jean506

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
First of all sorry if i have a bad english. Brothers a week ago i just updated my intel build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/D7mwxG to this amd build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VkxpXP, (Both builds have a 800w PSU but i couldn't find the PSU there, in fact i cant find the PSU in google, it says is a X-Tech PSU) and everything was okay, i was playing normally with normal temperatures (35°C to 45°C) but then, a week later, my pc decided to frezze and then restart it self (it didn't say anything like: windows has crashed or something) when im not playing.
literally when im playing aaanything, my pc is just fine but when i stop playing, id say like 15 to 30 minutes later it frezzes and then restarts, i have to start a game and then leave it opened
I know it's not a heat problem because my Ryzen 7 2700 it's not getting any higher than 45°C even when im playing games like Grand theft auto V
I have updated my Mobo drivers and check the Windows Memory Diagnostic
I have unplug the Reset cable from my F panel
And finally i have tried to power the pc with a different HDD
I suspect it's either a RAM or PSU problem. but i saw in a forum that it could be that my Ryzen has a low voltage or something??
Honestly i dont really know what's wrong with this pc so i hope someone could help me :(

Apr 23, 2019
This is what I found on Techgara about your X-Tech PSU
Power Supply:
800W power supply
115V-230V manual switch
Available Power Supply Connectors:
16" 20+4-pin ATX power connector
16" 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
6-pin PCI-E power connector
Two (2) large 4-pin Molex power connectors
Two (2) SATA connectors
Floppy connector
You can see that your PSU doesn't have the 80 Plus standard so it may causes your problem.
Let's try a better PSU and go back here later.

CX Series™ CX750M — 750 Watt 80 PLUS
could be a good choice.

Jean506

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
This is what I found on Techgara about your X-Tech PSU
Power Supply:
800W power supply
115V-230V manual switch
Available Power Supply Connectors:
16" 20+4-pin ATX power connector
16" 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
6-pin PCI-E power connector
Two (2) large 4-pin Molex power connectors
Two (2) SATA connectors
Floppy connector
You can see that your PSU doesn't have the 80 Plus standard so it may causes your problem.
Let's try a better PSU and go back here later.

CX Series™ CX750M — 750 Watt 80 PLUS
could be a good choice.
Greetings
Yesterday i tried a Be quiet! system power u9 600w 80 plus bronze but the problem still happens.
now i'm 99,99% sure the problem is my RAM, unless i'm mising something?

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History/Manager and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that occur just before or at the time of the freezes and restarts.

Double check motherboard's manual to ensure the RAM is 1) correct for your motherboard (i.e., supported) and 2) installed and configured properly.

Power down, unplug, open the case and ensure that all connections, card seatings, RAM, jumpers, etc. are all fully and firmly in place.

Is the inside of the case clean or is it full of dust, hairs, debris, dead bugs, etc.? If dirty, use canned air to clean the case. Read and follow the instructions on the can.