Question My PC gives no signal....

Aug 2, 2024
I was literally using the PC Normally, played some warframe read some manhua did some homeworks,
Open Path of exile a few minutes in boom the PC froze with black screen,

I turned the PC Off and On again, nothing (Gives no signal on my monitor)
i have a laptop so I checked it and it was working fine(The Monitor)
So I removed the GPU(The Twist) and the pc worked properly, didnt do anything tho just booted the windows then turned it off,
but whenever I put the GPU it gives no signal as it doesn't see the GPU at all, I tried to keep the GPU and connect my HDMI to the iGPU, didnt give anything I assume it identified the GPU Brick as an actualy GPU but idk what the hell is goin on,

I opened the GPU(Dont know why) saw some liquid but seemed old as hell, but some people told me its fine its due overheating, I was like it literally gave me yesterday on a benchmark 82c max and today was on warframe 62 and poe the few mins it ran also 65~

Imperat0r

Proper
Apr 19, 2024
Wait....what?
Your old mainboard burned?
What do you mean....burned?
What happened there?
Because when an electronic component fails that will enable the butterfly effect.
It is very likely that you have now a faulty video card because of that motherboard that burned a few days ago.
So if you had your video card inserted in that motherboard that failed, then is a chance ....a big one... to have a faulty video card.
In order to eliminate all the doubts, you can move the video card to another system (a friend maybe) and test it there.
After you test it, give us a feed back.

Aug 2, 2024
Wait....what?
Your old mainboard burned?
What do you mean....burned?
What happened there?
Because when an electronic component fails that will enable the butterfly effect.
It is very likely that you have now a faulty video card because of that motherboard that burned a few days ago.
So if you had your video card inserted in that motherboard that failed, then is a chance ....a big one... to have a faulty video card.
In order to eliminate all the doubts, you can move the video card to another system (a friend maybe) and test it there.
After you test it, give us a feed back.
Hope not imma check that tmrw.