[SOLVED] My pc has this unusual problem that I don't know how to describe

Dec 11, 2019
While i was playing a lol match with a friend, the screen turned off, and when I turned it on, the game started spamming the tab button (leaderboard). After finishing the game I realized this was a problem of my pc and that this was happening: https://streamable.com/7r32v I closed my keyboard and mouse and restarted my pc and nothing was fixed. I barely can type 1 letter and I have to click really hard to open anything.

Solution
If that doesn't work, boot to safe mode. If clear, then again with networking. See if the situation is still present.
If not, run the Win virus check, followed by the offline scan. Download Malwarebytes and run a malware check. Once you know the system isn't comprimised, you can do further troubleshooting.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
If that doesn't work, boot to safe mode. If clear, then again with networking. See if the situation is still present.
If not, run the Win virus check, followed by the offline scan. Download Malwarebytes and run a malware check. Once you know the system isn't comprimised, you can do further troubleshooting.

Solution