Question My pc is not showing display

Apr 30, 2020
Hello everyone so first i had installed msi amd hd 5450 in my pc and i wanted to upgrade my pc with the rx 570 mini itx so at the time i had 500w power supply and i just bought a new one 650w falcon gaming psu and i installed it and it worked eveything was fine but when i removed my old gpu (hd 5450) and replaced it with rx 570 and booted up my pc nothing appeared on the monitor monitor is showing no signal i tried switching back to my old gpu but its the same i also tried switching back to intel hd graphics and its all the same.So i have a monitor that only uses vga output and my old cpu also had vga and hdmi but i also have a hdmi to vga adapter which i intended to use with rx 570 bcs my monitor does not have display port or hdmi so adapter worked with old gpu but with rx 570 its not working maybe its not adapter that is wrong but now nothing works i just wanted to say everything i did so you guys can understand beter please help me what should i do?

Last edited:
So what exactly did you do?

I gather you cleared CMOS then it booted.
You went into bios. did you change anything?
Elaborate on "everything is the same again"

Don't really know much about that PSU. Probably not great given its only 80+ white and its "650w" for the equivalent of about $35

Apr 30, 2020
When i booted up the pc it showed a screen with the american megatrends i clicked F1 and got into bios (my pc even before that always had showed me a american gatrends screen and i always had to go into bios and click exit to be able to boot into windows so badically every time it forced me to go throught bios) and when i got into bios i clicked "exit and discard any changes"
And then the pc just turned off so i tried to boot it again but nothig the display fidnt show anything so i came back where i started again.The thing i did to successfully boot i removed jumper from deafult position and put it to the 2+3 and waitet 20 min and then put it back to deafult and i booted the pc but left the bios without touching anything i tried moving the same process again but nothing so i still cant get the pc to show anything to display

Apr 30, 2020
I did it i sucesfully booted my pc without any gpu and with the new psu 650w
what i did was i left my pc overnight with the jumper on 2+3 and in the morning i changed it back to deafult so heres the thing this happened a so long ago my motherboard is ASUS H61M-C so someday i opened a pc and saw a jumper that has falled of in the case that was the third jumper and i didnt put it back bcs i dont know where it was and now i only have 2 jumpers and my pc is working without the third one so can it be that the third jumper is causing errors? or is something else please sir help me what should i do now