[SOLVED] My PC is restarting after 2 minutes

internetisbest

Commendable
Apr 28, 2018
Hello, sorry for my English. I'm from Turkey. I bought a new Fan for My Core 2 Duo E6600 and I overclock 2.4 GHz to 2.7 GHz from BIOS. And I restart my computer for check Windows. Windows is normally opening, but after 2 minutes, when I click anywhere, PC is freeze for 1 second and restart. I reset the BIOS for default settings. Then, I open the computer and I get a blue screen 0x000000A5 error. I restarted the computer without doing anything because this error had nothing to do with the problem because I had corrected the ACPI setting. Then, I choose 'Start Windows normally' and PC shows 'Windows is loading files' screen. I wait for end this, But the computer started again after finishing this process. I again clicked 'Start Windows Normally' and system will open. But, PC is again freezing for 1 second and restarting. I check the temperature on BIOS, CPU temperature is 25-30 celcius.
And that's how it goes on. How can I fix that? I cant find solution on Turkish Forums.

Lutfij

Titan
This is a thread of troubleshooting nature, please pass on your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

After you reset the BIOS, did you check and see if your Storage controller was set to AHCI(in case if it's reverted to IDE).

internetisbest

Commendable
Apr 28, 2018
My PC specs is:
Core 2 duo E6600
2 GB (1+1) 667 MHz Kingston DDR2
MSI MS-7255 VER 2.1
PSU: Everest 400W (I don't know model)
GPU: ATi HD 4550
HDD: 40 GB old HDD but using only for Windows, I using 320 GB external HDD for games.
Chassis: I don't know, an old Casper chassis.