Question My pc is running way below exectations any help please?

Very badly optimized HW and OS.
CPU no boost. actually opposite, it's throttling under load, probably overheating.
RAM at minimum speed, try XMP.
SSD probably too full and/or not running in SATA 3 mode with AHCI,
Windows, too much running in the background, also check and update drivers for chipset and GPU.

Sep 15, 2022
Very badly optimized HW and OS.
CPU no boost. actually opposite, it's throttling under load, probably overheating.
RAM at minimum speed, try XMP.
SSD probably too full and/or not running in SATA 3 mode with AHCI,
Windows, too much running in the background, also check and update drivers for chipset and GPU.
tbh i have no clue what this means could u tell me how to fix it?

Sep 15, 2022
Did you do any of the stuff that I mentioned?
ive turned off all my startup programs and made sure all my drivers are updated with driver easy however even though it syays my pc is running as expected when i go into games i get no where near the fps as the benchmarks on youtube for example on rust on the video with the same specs they get 130 fps on all low however i get 45 - 60?

ive turned off all my startup programs and made sure all my drivers are updated with driver easy however even though it syays my pc is running as expected when i go into games i get no where near the fps as the benchmarks on youtube for example on rust on the video with the same specs they get 130 fps on all low however i get 45 - 60?
It might be best to stay away from driver easy and just get the stuff from the maker.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/A320M-A-PRO-MAX/support

Update the bios and check the chipset driver.

Is the drive optimize app set proper?

Don't get excited about games yet let's just pick around the edges first.

Sep 15, 2022
It might be best to stay away from driver easy and just get the stuff from the maker.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/A320M-A-PRO-MAX/support

Update the bios and check the chipset driver.

Is the drive optimize app set proper?

Don't get excited about games yet let's just pick around the edges first.
sorry im new to this stuff how to i get the drive optimize app and ill try to figure out how to update the bios

Sep 15, 2022
A step at a time.

Update the bios and then we will see what effect it has and then work from there.

Don't you have a local walmart/best buy/target that you could jump over to?
im from the uk and i live out of town and i dont have a car so not really no i could possibly go tomorrow though