Question My Pc is stuck in Bios after I blue screened

Oct 29, 2023
My pc is stuck in Bios after it blue screened while playing a game. Ive tried changing the motherboard batter, tightening the ssd, as well as my booting options(UEFI and Legacy). Legacy gave me the option to use my ssd as a boot priority but once i restarted it said it could not find any booting options. UEFI has given me no options but it brings me back to the bios. Ive tried to fix this for hours. Please help

Oct 23, 2023
My pc is stuck in Bios after it blue screened while playing a game. Ive tried changing the motherboard batter, tightening the ssd, as well as my booting options(UEFI and Legacy). Legacy gave me the option to use my ssd as a boot priority but once i restarted it said it could not find any booting options. UEFI has given me no options but it brings me back to the bios. Ive tried to fix this for hours. Please help
blue screen is alway CPU related. go to your BIOS and dont go over 1.2 v. find a ratio that is not crashing at that voltage. also remember that heat is what damages your computer. i would not use more than 1.2 v. stays cooler also, sometimes a game might stress your CPU hard, and you never realize it and one point.

Oct 29, 2023
Please list your full system specs. Is this a new build you built yourself or a pre built?
I have had the pc(pre built from nzxt) for just about a year
Specs:
PROCESSOR
  • Processor Brand:Intel
  • Series:i5-10400F
  • Processor Speed (Base):2.9 Ghz
  • Number of Cores:6
GRAPHICS
  • Model:GeForce® RTX™ 3060 Ti
  • Chipset Manufacturer:NVIDIA
MEMORY
  • Model:Team T-FORCE Vulcan Z
  • Capacity:16 GB (2 x 8 GB)
  • Speed:3200 MHz (max speed)
  • Interface DR4
STORAGE
  • Model product brand may vary
  • Capacity:1 TB
  • Form Factor :NVMe M.2 SSD
MOTHERBOARD
  • Model:ASUS Prime B560-PLUS AC-HES
  • Form Factor:ATX
  • Wi-Fi:Included
CPU COOLER
  • Model DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2
POWER
  • Model:High Power SFX 650W Gold
  • Wattage:650 W
  • Form Factor:SFX
  • Rating:80+ Gold
CASE
  • Model:NZXT H510
  • Motherboard Support:Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX

Oct 29, 2023
blue screen is alway CPU related. go to your BIOS and dont go over 1.2 v. find a ratio that is not crashing at that voltage. also remember that heat is what damages your computer. i would not use more than 1.2 v. stays cooler also, sometimes a game might stress your CPU hard, and you never realize it and one point.
My CPU is set at .985 V and it still boots into BIOS. My bios says their is no boot priority set and no options available when i try to select one

dece870717

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2005
My CPU is set at .985 V and it still boots into BIOS. My bios says their is no boot priority set and no options available when i try to select one
If your motherboard has any option for Intel RAID management or anything like that make sure it's off, I remember when I first built my new pc I could not get the nvme drive show up as something that I could even install onto and it would only allow me to and show show it as a boot option if I turn Intel RAID management off. I spent hours trying to figure it out out. Asus is absolutely stupid for having that on by default, at least with the motherboard I have.

TRENDING THREADS