Question My pc isn’t giving signal to monitors

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
Hello guys, Yesterday I was browsing on google and then my PC suddenly freezes. I turn it off from behind and then when I turn it back on , he start by himself. After 30 min the PC freezes again on Google. I turn it off and then on , and this time the PC won’t give signal to the monitor. All the components inside are working, the fans are speening the light from motherboard are on. Everything is fine, but the pc when I turn it on is different. Is like is not booting. Is just turning on and that’s it. I tried all the possibles ways, but none of them work.

I changed the RAM slots, tried with no GPU, I remove the cmos battery, I tried that thing with the power button, to hold the power button for 30 sec.I apply thermal paste on the processor, I connect the hdmi on MoBo still no sign. I was thinking on my Power supply , it was only 45 $. I have the pc for over 1 year, that is why I’m worried.

Last week I added another RAM slot, and I boost both RAMs to 2666, but I don’t think this is problem .

My specs:
2x 8gb RAM
1060 gtx 6gb
i5-8k
Ssd 250gb
Hdd 1tb

If you have other suggestions please help me.

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
I tried o connect it on the mobo, without taking the gpu out. But i still have no signal. Idk if I’m right but maybe is the psu , the other components they doesn’t have a reason to be defect, I have this pc for over 1 year. I’m just saying , I’m not a pc technical, just saying.

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
Ok, so I was at a service and I told them to have a look at the pc, they found that I had some (1-3 ) bent pins on the motherboard socket . But the pins they were already bent from beginning. And now after a year of use with the bent pins is not working anymore . Is this possible? After I use it with some bent pins for one year now my pc to don’t give signal to monitor. Two of them I repaired it, but one of them can’t be repaired. That one pin can make my pc to don’t work? After I use it with the bent pins

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
Ok, so I was at a service and I told them to have a look at the pc, they found that I had some (1-3 ) bent pins on the motherboard socket . But the pins they were already bent from beginning. And now after a year of use with the bent pins is not working anymore . Is this possible? After I use it with some bent pins for one year now my pc to don’t give signal to monitor. Two of them I repaired it, but one of them can’t be repaired. That one pin can make my pc to don’t work? After I use it with the bent pins. I trust them because I guess they are special, but this is really weird.

samuel_antonio27

Prominent
May 11, 2018
Bent socket pins count as physical damage. The user has to mess up and cause them, so the warranty doesn't cover them.
Could be worth a try tho.
I mean, it’s a manufacturing problem, i bought the motherboard with the bent pins. I mean , the motherboard already came with the bent pins. But my processor worked that’s why i didn’t replace it

TRENDING THREADS