[SOLVED] My Pc iturns on for 5 0r 10 min then suddenly it turns for a sec and turns on automatically.

Feb 14, 2019
MyPc is turns for 5 0r 10 min then suddenly it turns for a sec and turns on automatically. I Used open hardware to check if voltage is going up and down but volatge is stable even at full cpu usage. My specs are i5 3470 8gb ddr3 ram gt 710 gpu and gaming mouse and keyboard. My psu is from circle ( u will not recognize the company for sure). Can anyone help me to find out why it is turning on and off then turns on. One more thing when it turns on again after turning off it works perfectly for hours of gaming. It just happens when i start my pc for 5 min then it turns off and after that it works fine

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
Psu is working fine i just bought it. My pc seems to work fine after turning back on. What should i do now?
even if you just bought it, if you are having trouble, try returning it for a replacement and see if you have the same problem.... if you don't have the same problem, at least you would know that the original psu was the problem. Good luck!

Reactions: Smith9815
Feb 14, 2019
even if you just bought it, if you are having trouble, try returning it for a replacement and see if you have the same problem.... if you don't have the same problem, at least you would know that the original psu was the problem. Good luck!
ya u are right im gonna replace it. Maybe psu is the problem.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Hey 0me0 u were right psu was the problem i swapped it out with another psu and now pc doesnt turns off. Thanks for helping me out buddy 👍👍

Unfortunately, we're quite familiar with Circle PSUs around here. One of the most notorious purveyors of garbage re-labeled as power supply in India. A Corsair VS is actually a significant upgrade and that's something I rarely say.

Reactions: Smith9815
Feb 14, 2019
Unfortunately, we're quite familiar with Circle PSUs around here. One of the most notorious purveyors of garbage re-labeled as power supply in India. A Corsair VS is actually a significant upgrade and that's something I rarely say.
Can u tell me one tjing i have a old pc with Pentium G645 2nd gen (lol) 8 gb ram, gt 710 ddr 3. Im thinking to give it to my friend. So what should i upgrade ? Should i put i5 3470 in it? Or change the graphic card? ( he will just play fortnite)