Question my pc keep restarting when i try to put passwards after change the cpu

Jan 3, 2023
Hello i have this issues my pc is restarting when i try to put in my passwords after i change my mobo cpu graphics card and put new os in

Jan 1, 2023
i think the problem is the cpu because now i have the light of cpu on and black screen :D tomorrow i will call for a refound and i wil buy a new 1
If that's the case, try and reseat the cpu, and check for bent pins, doubt that's the problem but can't hurt to try. Also try and clear the CMOS, another thing that can't hurt to try.

After doing some research, I can't seem to find the bios version you said you had on the site for the B550 Gaming plus. You may have downloaded a verison that had an issue that they later removed because of it. If you can, try flashing a different bios onto the board, preferably not a beta vesion.

Jan 3, 2023
If that's the case, try and reseat the cpu, and check for bent pins, doubt that's the problem but can't hurt to try. Also try and clear the CMOS, another thing that can't hurt to try.

After doing some research, I can't seem to find the bios version you said you had on the site for the B550 Gaming plus. You may have downloaded a verison that had an issue that they later removed because of it. If you can, try flashing a different bios onto the board, preferably not a beta vesion.
MPG B550 GAMING PLUS (MS-7C56) V1.B BIOS Release
-------------------------------------------------

1. This is AMI BIOS release

2. This BIOS fixes the following problem of the previous version:
  • Update to AGESA ComboAm4v2PI 1.2.0.7.
  • Change the default setting of Secure Boot.
this is the latest version of bios

Jan 1, 2023
MPG B550 GAMING PLUS (MS-7C56) V1.B BIOS Release
-------------------------------------------------

1. This is AMI BIOS release

2. This BIOS fixes the following problem of the previous version:
  • Update to AGESA ComboAm4v2PI 1.2.0.7.
  • Change the default setting of Secure Boot.
this is the latest version of bios
Still, I would try flashing an older bios like the 7C56v19 since it still supports your cpu. May not help, but I think it's worth a try.