Jan 27, 2019
So my pc has been having this problem where it will just freeze or blue screen the error code being system service exception, whenever playing a game (mainly the forest) or just simply watching youtube. I have done a fresh install of windows and it stopped for a while but then came back ive done it twice. I thought the problem was my ssd because i would also get the 100% disk problem and steam would always say corrupt disk, so i installed a new ssd (samsung 860 evo) and it just happened again while i was watching youtube could you guy please help me fix it.

Jan 27, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
what is the cpu/gpu temp during load?
I just did another fresh install of windows on the new ssd but before when i would boot up my computer it would lag and freeze alot in the beginning but 3 mins it would work normally with some freezing. Ive checked all my connections inside and everything seems to be connected correctly and properly, plus all fans work so im just confused and frustated on what it could be. I dont even like gaming now because my pc would most likely freeze and then i would have to shut down the whole system. Now with the new ssd so far it hasnt froze by gaming but when i was watching youtube yesterday it froze so idk please help.

Jan 27, 2019
stick with 1 thread
So my pc has been having this problem where it will just freeze or blue screen the error code being system service exception, whenever playing a game (mainly the forest) or just simply watching youtube. All my drivers are up to date and ihave done a fresh install of windows and it stopped for a while but then came back ive done it twice. I thought the problem was my ssd because i would also get the 100% disk problem and steam would always say corrupt disk, so i installed a new ssd (samsung 860 evo) and it just happened again while i was watching youtube could you guy please help me fix it.