Question My PC keeps on getting corrupted files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2019
I am lost guys, please I need some serious help.

I have literally tried everything, I'm out of ideas seriously. I did sfc /scannow and it's unable to fix them, did "DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" and it asks me for a resource, did a reset to my windows still no and also a refresh start. Nothing of that worked

Also, reinstalled windows 10 1903 and once I ran the sfc scannow there was no corrupted files at all and like after 3hrs it found em and it's unable, also did dism and still no. All I have done in the new windows I've installed is, (update of windows/installed Microsoft vcredists/copied a game from drive to drive/download nvidia drivers) so after all of these, I ran sfc /scannow and it found them and it's unable, did "DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" but it stucks at 100%. I still have the copy of Windows 10 1903 which I've installed if we can do something with it. What's the main cause of this?

- The main thing why do I want to fix them is, because of these .dll files errors/games couldn't launch.

It's been almost 10 days, I don't know what to do, suffering really hard. I'm even planning to sell it and buy a damn ps4 I can't do more..

My specs:
CPU: I5-4670k 3.4ghz
GPU:GTX 1050 ti 4gb (msi) dual fan
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 1866 C9 1x8GB
Motherboard: AsRock Z87 pro3
HDD: Seagate ST500DM005 HD502HJ 500GB
Resolution I play on: 1600x900
Operating system: Windows 10 pro 64bit 1903

Colif

Win 11 Master
Reactions: _Adolf_
Aug 28, 2019
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the corruption. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

You could try a repair install - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html - it replaces windows with a new copy of 1903. it leaves everything else alone.
Well actually, I've fixed it. I left DISM for like 20 minutes stuck at 100% and it got fixed.

The thing is now, My computer is missing some DLL files as I believe because I had to download like three DLL files for GTA V to make it work. Is there any way I can get them back as I have a copy of win 10 1903 .iso. @Colif

I hope that I don't get any corrupted files more

Status
Not open for further replies.