Question My PC keeps resetting :((

Jun 21, 2021
My PC is in a weird state.

It's been resetting and I really cannot determine where the problem is. I took it to a PC center two times and it worked perfectly. After the second visit, I plugged my PC in and it still reset. I thought maybe I need to plug my pc into a new outlet. And surprisingly it worked. I used my TV as the monitor and placed 2nd in a Valorant DM while my keyboard was on my lap and used my couch as a mousepad. But weirdly after 4 hours of doing works on another computer because the TV setup was impractical, It didn't work again. I was still convinced its faulty outlets even though stuff like the PS4, TV can run fine. So I took the PC to my room upstairs with a different type of outlet. And it still resets. But this time it restarts 1 second into the Windows boot screen. I used to be able to boot into safe mode and surprisingly it runs for long on safe mode. And at this point I am generally confused

Is either my RAM or GPU not plugged in correctly?

Is my thermal paste burnt?

Is my power supply faulty?

I have no idea what the problem may be.

If you might have an idea of what the problem may be, I would be extremely happy if you can comment it below and thank you in advance if you do! :))

I am out of a pc since 2 weeks ago and doing works have not been easy for some reason :((

Specs:

Intel G4560

GTX 1050

Dato 8gb ddr4 2400mhz

Fuzion ATX-700w