Question My PC plays dead but after 2-3 days it boots up again all by itself?

Apr 19, 2020
Hello every one so i have this wierd bugg on my pc that sometimes after i shut it down, when i try to power it up again after a while the PC will play dead, only RGB light on motherboard works and nothing else work. But after 2-3 days when im sitting at my laptop i just hear the beep and the PC is back to work again by it self ?

The PC never close shuts down by itself when I'm working on it, it's only when i do shut down or some time it won't wake up from sleep and stay like that for 3-4 days. Some time it back to work again in like one day or 2 -3 days* or 10-12 hours and this problem has been happing since one year ago.

my build :
Cpu:Amd 5 2600
motherboard : asus rog strix b450 f gaming
Gpu:Gtx 760
Psu:Corsair 550 wat

if some one could help me on this it would be so amazing thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 550 is the wattage, what is the model for the PSU? How old is the PSU?

Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? include the cooler if you're on aftermarket cooling.

Reactions: Salipow
Apr 19, 2020
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 550 is the wattage, what is the model for the PSU? How old is the PSU?

Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? include the cooler if you're on aftermarket cooling.
Hi thank you that you reply back I tried kanother pair
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Hey thank you for reply back I did instal last bios update always when I can I have the last version right now i think 3103
now for psu i tried with another one of my friend avga 500 war but nothing happens for dram I have 8 Go 2433 h

Last edited: