Question My PC Randomly Reboots

Jun 13, 2020
My PC has been restarting randomly for a while now. I built my PC in February, and for the next 2-3 months, it worked completely fine. After a while, I upgraded my GPU to a RTX 2080 Founders Edition. As soon as I put it in, my PC went into a reboot loop. I thought it was only a power problem, because I was using one cable for the double power ports. I switched to 2 cables and it worked fine. After a while, it started doing it again. I have formatted my SSD at least 15-20 times. I have reseated the CPU and added a better thermal paste. I have replaced the psu, gpu, and the ssd I was downloading my os on. I even added another fan to make sure it wasn't overheating. It still won't work. Weirdly, the problem only starts after 2-3 days after resetting. Also, there is no BSOD.
Here is my build:
Case: Rosewill V2 Tyrfing
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
MOBO: MSI X570-A PRO
RAM: G SKILL Aegis 16GB 3000Mhz
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 and 250 GB
PSU: Corsair HX850i
Video Card: RTX 2080 Founders Edition

Do a test on your RAM. Use Memtest86.

If its not that I am leaning towards a MB issue since you have replaced pretty much everything else and you are still getting this issue.

And you checked you temps constantly with HWInfo to make sure your CPU isn't overheating?