Question my pc restart randomly while playing game

Jan 1, 2022
Hello, i setup a pc 6 month ago.
1 month ago I change my AIO cooller and after that my pc randomly restart while palying game (warzone).
I check the temp for cpu and gpu, both are normal max cpu 69 and gpu max 61 during game.
the restart during game is completly random. for example I play 2 hour and everything is good. but for example the next day I play 30 miniute and the pc may restart during game whiout any error
there is no BSOD or other error, only crash an restart.
Here's my specs:
Power 850w rog gold asus
Z590-F Gaming rog asus
RTX 3070 tuf 8g oc asus
Cori7 11700k
G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Dual RAM 32GB
AIO Cooler PF 360 silversone
SSDD 500g 980 pro m2
2T HDD WD
case TD500mesh coolermater
I start cinebench (cpu) and heaven benchmark (gpu) both together but nothing happen and both test run smoothly.
I do the Memtest86 for 4 pass and no error in ram.
I Update bios, change windows, gpu driver and ... and still restarting randomy 2 or 3 times a week.
i dont have any idea that which part is culprit and cuase this problem.
and i dont have any other gpu, psu or ..... to test.
because the error is random and may not happen in a week I cant take the part to the warranty.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Out of curiosity, what is the make and model of your chassis and how is the AIO oriented in said case? I'd try and do a quarter anti-clockwise rotation on the mounting screws to reduce some tension on the cooling block/CPU mount. See if that helps. On a side note, did you check to see that you removed the protective film under the AIO's cooling block?

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard at the time of writing?

Reactions: rezapgh
Jan 1, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Out of curiosity, what is the make and model of your chassis and how is the AIO oriented in said case? I'd try and do a quarter anti-clockwise rotation on the mounting screws to reduce some tension on the cooling block/CPU mount. See if that helps. On a side note, did you check to see that you removed the protective film under the AIO's cooling block?

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard at the time of writing?
thank for the answer.
my case is td500 mesh cooler master. it has 3 fan in front and 3 AIO fan on top.
todays morning I do anti-clockwise rotation on each screw. I played 3 hour warzone nothing happen. but the cpu cores temps randomly minimum drop to 0c.
my bios version is 1007. I updated last week

Lutfij

Titan
Did you update your firmware as well as perform the ME update(they are listed below BIOS on the support page for your motherboard)? Also, how did you change the OS? Might want to parse the version(not edition) of your OS at the time of writing.

Jan 1, 2022
Did you update your firmware as well as perform the ME update(they are listed below BIOS on the support page for your motherboard)? Also, how did you change the OS? Might want to parse the version(not edition) of your OS at the time of writing.
I Update every thing
change windows and update.
update graphic card
Update ARMOURY CRATE and everything related to motherboard and dravers and ...

Latest posts