My pc restarts automatically while gaming.. help please..

Jan 17, 2019
Hello..

Well, my pc keep restarting automatically when i play games for about 15-30 min,
however, sometimes i play for like 5 hours straight and nothing happens..

in fact this problem was happening to me in the past but it gets worse by the time goes,
and now it's restart immediately when i enter a game,
I don't think it's overheating issue because the cpu temp below 70 degree when this happens

It could be graphic card or power supply issue?

My pc spaces:-

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 Processor 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
RAM: VisionTek - 8GB (1PK 8GB) 1.6GHz DDR3
GPU: EVGA - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SSC Gaming

Please help!

Solution
There's no indication from those specs that this is anywhere near a 520W power supply. Most likely it's the popular trick from dodgy Chinese manufacturers selling literal garbage to make a model number that implies it's a 520W power supply.

I wouldn't even be turning on a PC with this power supply-shaped object installed. You should consider yourself very fortunate if your PC's components still work with a new power supply.
Jan 17, 2019
Zeus 520W Power Supply

6JrjBCK.jpg

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
There's no indication from those specs that this is anywhere near a 520W power supply. Most likely it's the popular trick from dodgy Chinese manufacturers selling literal garbage to make a model number that implies it's a 520W power supply.

I wouldn't even be turning on a PC with this power supply-shaped object installed. You should consider yourself very fortunate if your PC's components still work with a new power supply.

Solution
Jan 17, 2019

So you're saying that i should get rid of this psu and get a new one?
And what if my PC components didn't work with a new power supply, what should i do?

Grugbug

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2016
The PSU is the heart of your system, the most important part. If any parts in your system are failing it is probably due to a bad PSU. The only way to really check is to get a different PSU to put in the system.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant

Then we address that issue, but nothing can be addressed while you have a firestarter in the mix. There's a very real possibility of this power supply destroying the rest of your components; this power supply should never have been used in the first place.