My pc says mbam log is preventing windows from shutting down

Just Cause

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hello,
Win 7 Start button not working nor is scroll, or the affirm button and the PC won't shut down PLUS malware bytes won't complete scan. Any idea what to do about this virus?

Wait- I have great idea! Let's find the gutless geeks who hide to do their business and lets make their lives a living hell like they do us then we'll have open season on them and send their families into hell along with them. I hear they have a "show-off convention" in Vegas each year so we can herd them up and send a real strong message to the rest of them. They don't have the balls to face us as they do their damage so if we catch even a few you can bet they'll be squealing on all the rest of their competition and who's going to care about what we do to them? These punks have affected everyone on the planet so Lets get rid of them and all they love then we'll see how tough they are! So everyone out there who can't get reports done or your job is at stake because you can't use your computer -- or if you're a student who is going to lose a semester because of some virus or if you're blind and can't fix the problem then we'll all have plenty of time to do time so let's hunt them down, hide like they do while they destroy innocent people's lives, and smash them like flies. They don't know how many of us there are...you'll be a hero to everyone! OR...why don't you little assholes call Crime Stoppers and get cash for turning your buddies in???? Get rid of your competition and earn a little cash at the same time; use your grubby little fingers to dial cops instead of using them to harm innocent people. Then you can watch their trials right in front of their faces and they STILL won't be certain you were the one who called on them! Wouldn't it be fantastic to see the damage you do on the faces of your victims? Sure it would! Go for it - today!

Now, can someone tell me how to fix my PC?

weaselman

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
Looks like you have a key logger there. Hope you don`t do online banking or anything.
I would do a search for Mbam log see what it is in fact doing. But by the look of it since it mentions a log, it sort of says it`s logging something your doing on the computer.
That is why what sprung to mind was a keyboard logger. so keep a close eye on your bank account, if you have done any online banking ect, used e-bay paypal, and alike to make payment online.