Question My pc shut down suddenly and wouldn't turn on

Jul 7, 2019
This is a new pc I built less than a week ago. Today it suddenly shut down when I entered a game in overwatch (about less than 5min after turning my pc on). It wouldn't turn on after it shut down. When I push the power button, none of the fans worked (cpu fan, gpu fan, 2 additional system fan, and none of the RGB), but the LED of my ram sticks lit up. Nothing else worked for the next few times I tried turning my pc on except for my ram stick LED.
I haven't done anything to it (too afraid to break components), and I noticed that the heat from turning my pc on wouldn't dissipate easily after turning it off (probably normal, just being paranoid). Any idea what is going on? Or what should I do?

p.s. I don't overclock

My specs:
  • i7-9700kf 3.6 GHz
  • Kingston DDR4-3200 8GB*2 RAM
  • Gigabyte z390 M Gaming Mobo
  • Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
  • Gigabyte 650W 80+bronze

Idle temp:
  • CPU: 95~113 oF
  • GPU: 113 oF

While gaming (overwatch):
  • CPU: 104~122 oF
  • GPU: 158~181 oF

Jul 7, 2019
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Exact model?

Try running just 1 RAM module in each slot, then repeat for the other module and see if you reach any different results.
You don't overclock at all with 3200 RAM? Assuming it has just run at 2133?
Power --> Gigabyte GP-P650B(650W) 80+Bronze
I don't overclock at all, so I assume yes for not using the full 3200 for RAM...?
So far the test are successful. Both my rams work on either slot. To be more specific in general, not only the fans and the RGB for fans didn't work, the RGB for the power button on the case didn't work either. When I plug in my gaming headset and push the button, however, the LED for the headset works.