Question My pc shuts down by itself every time in the morning.

Aug 27, 2021
I rearranged my pc fans and whenever I put the back panel on it shut down, so I went ahead and made the cables a little neater. I put the panel back on and it works just fine the entire day, but when i shut down the pc at night to go to sleep and turn it back on the next morning it shuts down again. I open the back panel again and unplug and plug the case fan and put back the back panel again and it works again without any problems. What's happening? this only happened after I rearranged my fans.

PSU: COUGAR GEX gold
Disk Drives: disk drives are less than 50% full
Case: Cougar MX350 RGB

I rearranged the fans so that the top fans can be exhaust instead of intake since it's making the hot air go back in.

Reliability History: AC power notification stopped working and NoiseCancellingEngine.exe stopped working

Event viewer: no power related errors today, only "The Steam Client Service service failed to start due to the following error"

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age condition.?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

Make and model case?

Why were the fans rearranged?

Look in Reliabilty History and Event Viewer: are there any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that you can identify as corresponding with the shutdowns?