Question My PC shuts down right after i turn it on

Feb 16, 2019
Please kindly provide proper and FULL PC specs....It's kind of hard to troubleshoot your issue, without knowing any details of your RIG?PC. You haven't mentioned anything in your OP.
Oh sorry i forgot
Heres the spec:
GPU: RX 470
CPU: Intel Pentium g2020
PSU: Andyson M5+ 450w
4gb of ram
250gb hdd
128 gb ssd
Note: After I moved to a new place, this problem occurs

PSU: Andyson M5+ 450w

Agree with "j3ster"......Apart from that, OP your current PSU isn't the very best to be used on a gaming rig. I would surely replace this unit, and grab some other high quality PSU from some other brand, instead of Andyson. Your current power supply could also be the culprit here, though I can't comment on build quality, reliability and efficiency of this unit, since I'm not that much familiar with this brand.

But, it would be nice if you can grab some other PSU, as it would be beneficial in the long run. Just my thoughts...

Also, if I'm not mistaken, most of the Raidmax's PSU product line is made by Andyson OEM (almost 80% I think), and we all know that Raidmax has a horrible reputation, and it also it falls under the lower tier category on the PSU hierarchy list.....Not a very trustworthy brand.

Feb 16, 2019
Agree with "j3ster"......Apart from that, OP your current PSU isn't the very best to be used on a gaming rig. I would surely replace this unit, and grab some other high quality PSU from some other brand, instead of Andyson. Your current power supply could also be the culprit here, though I can't comment on build quality, reliability and efficiency of this unit, since I'm not that much familiar with this brand.

But, it would be nice if you can grab some other PSU, as it would be beneficial in the long run. Just my thoughts...

Also, if I'm not mistaken, most of the Raidmax's PSU product line is made by Andyson OEM (almost 80% I think), and we all know that Raidmax has a horrible reputation, and it also it falls under the lower tier category on the PSU hierarchy list.....Not a very trustworthy brand.
Well the psu is mostly sold in SEA market (I live in vietnam) so if you don't know this brand, it's understandable.
This is a decent psu for a tight budget (under $50) and i just bought it 5 months ago so i think i dont need to replace it