Question My PC Suddenly Shuts Down

Aug 12, 2022
I downloaded Torrent cracked game to my computer. After playing the game, my computer started shutting down out of nowhere, while playing other games and stuff. They said it's a Cryptominer virus, format it, it got better after formatting, but still the computer shuts down. I'll be happy if you can help me.

JeffreyP55

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
I downloaded Torrent cracked game to my computer. After playing the game, my computer started shutting down out of nowhere, while playing other games and stuff. They said it's a Cryptominer virus, format it, it got better after formatting, but still the computer shuts down. I'll be happy if you can help me.
I can't read your mind. Please post the PC specs? ...And... why are you trusting cracked games?

Tac 25

Estimable
Jul 25, 2021

is the game you downloaded graphically demanding?

what's your psu and gpu? also how old is the psu?