Question My PC turn on but doesn't have monitor signal

Jan 28, 2023
Hey guys.
I had to turn off my computer directly from the power line, and didn't turned on again.
I can turn on but doesn't get any signal on monitor.
I tested on two different monitors, with two cables. I also connected through the GPU and motherboard (after disconnecting the GPU from MotherBoard).
I cleaned the memories.
Using a voltage tester, I identify that the MB gets energy on her components.
The only thing I don't know how to test it is the CPU.

Can somebody help me on this one?

Jan 28, 2023
We need the complete specs and a history of the problem; you don't even specify if this is a new build, an old build, or a build that you just upgraded. You have to be our eyes and ears and if you tell us nothing about your PC, we know nothing about your PC.

I sorry man. Didn't think of that. I never actually posted in any forum before.

This are my specs:
Cpu intel core i5 8600k (with water-cooler gamerstorm);
Motherboard gigabyte B360M aorus gaming 3;
GPU GeForce GTX 1060 6gb;
3x Ram Kingston hyperx fury 8gb DDR4 2400mhz;
PSU Corsair CX 750;
SSD kingston 120gb (where windows are installed);
HD Western digital 1TB

I have this pc since 2018. I use mostly for gaming, practically every day. Never had any major issue. Changed the thermal paste only once and never get formated.
I got a little issue once in a while. When I turned on the PC, and opened a game, a little time later I lost the signal on monitor, some programs keep running, like discord, but the PC started to make a fan noise very loud. I believe it was from the GPU, but don't know for sure. Never stopped to check this. The reset button doesn't work when this happens so I have to unplug the PC from the power. It usually happens 2 times. Then, it doesn't happen anymore. Also, it wasn't always, just sometimes.
Last time that this happened, I unplugged the PC, then it didn't turn back on

Edit: another detail I forgot to mention: when the PC is On (with this problem) and I press the power button, the PC turn off immediately

Last edited: