my pc wont boot after aomei partition software

marawanhany

Reputable
May 14, 2014
hi guys as the title said the pc wont boot after using aomei partition software i wanted to extend c from e: so google led me to aomei and then i sat the part of e: that i wanted and it estmated 1 houre after 45 min it said something about sysfile or rom thing in e : and it said to tap finish button tapped it and going to e to find it empty (all my 3years work gone ) then in mind i said to reboot and every thing will be ok and then nothing it just give me the samsung boot part and then nothing no windows loading just nothing
please help

Solution
Insert the Windows 7 Disk and run the Startup Repair option. Next time use another partition manager... The first time I used Aomei partition manager I also had a problem so never used it again... I regularly use Minitool Partition Wizard and it's quite safe. The only time I had a small problem with it, was because I scheduled to many operations to be done on the same reboot.

Edit: Minitool also includes a Data Recovery that may help you recover the "lost" data which I doubt is really lost... they say a hard disks don't really lose data.. For example; the files you normally delete are only hidden and they can be easily recovered, to lose them for good, you have to wipe the HD surface with an appropriate program that fills it with...
Insert the Windows 7 Disk and run the Startup Repair option. Next time use another partition manager... The first time I used Aomei partition manager I also had a problem so never used it again... I regularly use Minitool Partition Wizard and it's quite safe. The only time I had a small problem with it, was because I scheduled to many operations to be done on the same reboot.

Edit: Minitool also includes a Data Recovery that may help you recover the "lost" data which I doubt is really lost... they say a hard disks don't really lose data.. For example; the files you normally delete are only hidden and they can be easily recovered, to lose them for good, you have to wipe the HD surface with an appropriate program that fills it with zeros, or a combination or zeros and ones... so if the latest Minitool Data Recovery program isn't able to recover your files, it may be due to a mistake you made like deleting drive e: or formatting it... otherwise your data should still be there.

Solution