Idk y lol pls help me
Specs:
Intel Motherboard DH611W
PSU:Cooler Master RS-500-PCAR-03
CPU:Intel Core I5 2400
SSD:idk is 60 gb
HDD:idk too lol its 500gb
Current GPU:GTX 430 1GB

You can use BEH6110H.86A.0120.EB.EXE. Since it works with windows 8 it should work with windows 10.

If it doesn't open, you can use a USB stick and use:
  • Iflash BIOS update [BEH6110H.86A.0120.BI.ZIP] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a CD or a USB flash device.

Jun 17, 2019
You can use BEH6110H.86A.0120.EB.EXE. Since it works with windows 8 it should work with windows 10.

If it doesn't open, you can use a USB stick and use:
  • Iflash BIOS update [BEH6110H.86A.0120.BI.ZIP] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a CD or a USB flash device.
ok but how can i update this im a noob at motherboard im scared of risk like breaking my pc

CosmicDance

Notable
Jun 11, 2019
Also check that the card is compatible with your mobo.
A BIOS update might sort if not.
Prior to updating the BIOS try just clearing it then rebooting with your current version as it sometimes works.
Each PC configuration is unique though so not guaranteed.

Just google how to reset your BIOS if you're not sure as it's straightforward.
Either a button on the mobo, a jumper to remove then put back or a jumper to touch with a small screwdriver.

Andy

Reactions: NightHawkRMX
Jun 17, 2019
Also check that the card is compatible with your mobo.
A BIOS update might sort if not.
Prior to updating the BIOS try just clearing it then rebooting with your current version as it sometimes works.
Each PC configuration is unique though so not guaranteed.

Just google how to reset your BIOS if you're not sure as it's straightforward.
Either a button on the mobo, a jumper to remove then put back or a jumper to touch with a small screwdriver.

Andy
yes is compatible i search it on google HD 7730 compatible mobo and i found mine in there before buying the card

CosmicDance

Notable
Jun 11, 2019
Ok try resetting your BIOS as it only takes a few minutes.

If that doesn't work then a bit of research to learn how to flash your BIOS is the next step.

You might have to put your old GPU in temporarily to flash it if it won't boot at all.

Andy