My pc wont give me image.

Jan 9, 2019
Hi everyone first my name is jonathan and i just build my second but first time alone pc. I got a mobo x470 gaming pro and a ryzen 7 2700.

My probleme is that no picture on my screen everything is pug correctly and everything look fine when i start the pc ram are in the good place i tried one in each socket but i know it was already at the good place my processeur fan is running too i didnt put my gpu yet cuz the x470 got a integrated one so i wanted to upgrade everything in bios before with the integrated but i tried my gtx 770 too cuz i got no picture. I wonder do i have to put a gen 1 ryzen before to ugrade for the gen 2 or what cuz on the mobo box it says gen 2 ready so i dont think its that but now i am in a situation that i dont know what to do anymore please help me :(

P.s english is not my native language please dont start argument over my orthographe it will be pointless i also speak french for those who know french :)

there is no integrated graphics with RYZEN unless it is a 2200g or 2400g. so you NEED a GPU. either your 770 is bad or somewhere something is either not connected properly or a fault in another piece of hardware. you don't need to update the BIOS for that motherboard to work. try pulling the battery on the motherboard for a couple minutes then rep[lace. install the 770 and try to boot up.

Jan 9, 2019
The integrated gpu is in the motherboard notbthe processeur just saying and my 770 is working fine on my old pc and ecerything is connected properly. Its been a week that i check and re-check everything :(

litaidd

Honorable
Nov 21, 2017
If it's x470 it should work right out of the box. I would probably test your build with a different power supply before testing a different video card and what not. Even if your motherboard lights up and has all the fans spin that doesn't always mean that the board is getting enough power.

Jan 9, 2019
I have a brand new 80 + gold 650 evga its more than enough my system require 300 i build it from pc part pivker so i see how muvh power i need it is not the issue but my friend told me i should plug not just the 8 pin in my gpu but the 6 pin too like in my old rig i should try that tonigh but seriously the output of the MOBO should work too i dont get it ?