[SOLVED] my pc worked fine for three days but now it doesn't turn on.

Oct 3, 2019
So i came home one day and my pc wouldn't turn on, the motherboard lights up for a second when i switch the psu switch as if its operational, but nothing happens when i push the front panel switch, the fans start for a second and stop,

so i pulled out my gpu, hdd, tried that but the same, i tried switching the memory to different inputs, tried a seperate cpu,
i've tried the power supply wires, including the plug and wire at the back, i tried softly brushing the cpu input, i tried replugged the wires from my psu to all the necessary parts and still ive got nothing, im at wits end here lads pls help

Solution
lads i think its the power supply, thinking its just a defect psu, i took it down to a shop and the kind lad plugged it into a wee tester brick, couldn't tell you what it's called, but it plugs in with the atx wire and the cpu wire and he's told me it's definitely not working so cheers for your patience but i think ive came to the conclusion
Oct 3, 2019
psu is corsair rm750x, i can't get into windows or bios at all, it doesn't post. no LEDs and i don't think my motherboard has a beep, it's a b450 aorus elite and i just bought all my parts very recently, like a week ago

MisterMeow

Reputable
Jan 29, 2016
Did you try resetting the bios? There might be a header on the motherboard for this, or just pull the bios battery out and put it back in.

The only troubleshooting you can do is single out each component. Test each piece in another system just to make sure it works. There's too many reasons to list for a system that won't post.

Oct 3, 2019
lads i think its the power supply, thinking its just a defect psu, i took it down to a shop and the kind lad plugged it into a wee tester brick, couldn't tell you what it's called, but it plugs in with the atx wire and the cpu wire and he's told me it's definitely not working so cheers for your patience but i think ive came to the conclusion

Solution