My PC works fine, but does not beep, so I do not get any image in the monitor.

Martin_130

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
My PC´s components work fine, there is not problem with them. And I know that because yesterday I had the same problem, and somehow I solved the problem, the computer seemed to work as usually, but the next time that I turned on my computer, it had the same problem again. And this time it does not turn on. All of this started when I was playing a game, and my computer crashed. I thought that the PSU or the Motherboard were not working, but that wasn´t true, as I said before, the computer worked fine yesterday when I "fixed" it.

If you ask how I solved it before, I only press the power button for like 5 seconds, and that was after 10 times.

And also I tried almost everything I´ve seen in Internet. For example, the fully power cycle, remove the RAM and Graphics card, clear the CMOS.... anything hasn´t worked.

Solution

I'd buy the speaker. It's less than a dollar and your motherboard will tell you exactly which component is not functioning from patterns.

Martin_130

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
It may sounds stupid, but no, my motherboard it doesn´t have the speaker plugged in, because it doesn´t have one. But it is not giving me an error, the screen it is only black. My gpu it´s not dead, I´m sure of that. My motherboard could be, but as I said, yesterday happened the same thing, and then it worked, but now I don´t know what to think.
And the power button cable didn´t come loose.

Jun 21, 2015

I'd buy the speaker. It's less than a dollar and your motherboard will tell you exactly which component is not functioning from patterns.

Solution