[SOLVED] My problem with samsung TV RU7300

rvd150

Honorable
Jul 9, 2015
I got samsung TV RU7300 4k .. now I use USB flash 128gb .. and I downloaded movie 4k have 50 gigabyte...

My problem now this movie have 2 audio tracks. On pc I can change to any track with VLC .. but on TV it worked with second track and I try alot of time to change track but I didnt get any options for it.

Anyone here can help me?

Solution
I got samsung TV RU7300 4k .. now I use USB flash 128gb .. and I downloaded movie 4k have 50 gigabyte...

My problem now this movie have 2 audio tracks. On pc I can change to any track with VLC .. but on TV it worked with second track and I try alot of time to change track but I didnt get any options for it.

Anyone here can help me?

Need to recode the video with the single audio track you want to use. If you don't have the option on the TV to change the audio track you can't do anything about it. Maybe play the movie on the computer connected to the TV.

Anyone here can help me?

Need to recode the video with the single audio track you want to use. If you don't have the option on the TV to change the audio track you can't do anything about it. Maybe play the movie on the computer connected to the TV.

Solution
Hmm it's ok ... how can I know .. if the movie have 2 track audio or not before I download it

When you say "download", from where? We don't support piracy on this forum so any questions about illegally downloaded movies, etc... are not allowed. Making a file from a disk you own for use on other devices is OK (at least by forum standards, the movie and music industry may differ as to what fair use is), downloading a movie from a torrent site or similar place is not.

TRENDING THREADS