My processor frequency is 1300MHz and i need it to be 1690MHz for a work from home job how do i increase it?

Can you give us more information like what is the software you need to run and what is your processor's model number?

If the program states the frequency of 1.69GHz for a different type of processor, your processor might still be fine because the actual performance of a processor is not just MHz. For example, an Intel Atom CPU at 1.7GHz is still much slower than an i7 at 1.0GHz.

I'm not aware of those with such low clockspeeds. Most were at least 1.8-2 GHz.

The Haswell U-series processors, such as the i5-4250U, were used in a lot of netbooks and all-in-one builds. The i5-4210U starts @ 1.3 GHz and ramps up to 2.6 when it needs to.

OP, can you provide us with the actual processor model? Right click on "my computer" and go to properties. Should say what the processor is there.

i3-4010Y is a 1.3GHz haswell chip. There is a Pentium and a Celeron also from Haswell that are lower at 1.2GHz and 1.1GHz. I'm not saying this is what he has; I'm just using it as an example :) You are correct that most are higher.