[SOLVED] My ram's speed is at 1067 MHz on task manager. Whenever I am playing games my ram is always at 90-98% usage. Is there someway to fix this?

Solution
It runs fine sometimes but at other times its just unplayable. From a lot of people I've talked to 16gb works just fine and my buddy is able to run it on 8 gigs. So if that doesn't work do you think its a problem with the ram and I should buy a new one? I found one ram that I'm debating getting but unsure if it would work with my computer, is there anyway to check it?
From the link I posted some people are having problems and some are not. You might try updating windows and redownloading the game. From their I'm stumped. Like I said from the link it look's like it's hit or miss.

Is the game loaded on a SSD that could also help.
Dec 29, 2020
Escape from tarkov. I just opened the resource monitor with only chrome open. The hardware reserved is 48MB, In use 6211MB, standby 4713MB, and Free 5104MB.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I got OCCT but I am not sure if this is what you wanted me to send. https://paste.pics/c7b681407b42ff4c4e9a34df87f28661
Close enough your memory is still running @ 2133 that needs to be fixed if it offers different XMP profiles try 2933 or you will need to manually set it to that.

For using all your memory if you see the above link it's a memory leak from the game you can try the setting in the post.

Dec 29, 2020
I tried setting the XMP to 2933 earlier but my computer kept turning on and off returning to auto. I've also had the auto memory cleaner on and off in game but it doesn't help either way. I'm thinking of buying 32 gigs of ram but I'm wondering if that would even help

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I tried setting the XMP to 2933 earlier but my computer kept turning on and off returning to auto. I've also had the auto memory cleaner on and off in game but it doesn't help either way. I'm thinking of buying 32 gigs of ram but I'm wondering if that would even help
I haven't played that game but it looks like it's not only you, is it running fine like it is?
I would try the XMP 2933 again but raise the memory voltage to 1.38

Dec 29, 2020
It runs fine sometimes but at other times its just unplayable. From a lot of people I've talked to 16gb works just fine and my buddy is able to run it on 8 gigs. So if that doesn't work do you think its a problem with the ram and I should buy a new one? I found one ram that I'm debating getting but unsure if it would work with my computer, is there anyway to check it?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
From the link I posted some people are having problems and some are not. You might try updating windows and redownloading the game. From their I'm stumped. Like I said from the link it look's like it's hit or miss.

Is the game loaded on a SSD that could also help.

Reactions: xya52
Solution