Question My Ryzen 5 7600x is insanely hot

Ima OpGamer

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2016
I am in the process of upgrading from a ryzen 5 2600 to a 7600x so i've had to upgrade the motherboard and ram along with it , after plugging everything in and booting it up my idle temps are around 60 celcius and after just launching and sitting in the loading screen of starfield, it shot up to 90. This is with open case no side panels since i was just testing if it booted before continuing with the build.

I've kept the same AIO, the only things I swapped out were the cpu, motherboard and ram. I reinstalled the old components and it is all back to normal again so I'm not sure whats faulty. I doubt its the new ram, could be the motherboard but most likely the cpu? It could also be the AIO, it's just a vetroo 240mm, maybe it doesn't recognise the aio properly? The fans on the aio are lian li al120 so theyre all going into a hub and the other cable coming out of the aio is going into the cpu opt, ive also tried the cpu fan header. The fans are working on the aio i can see that, maybe it could be a pump issue with the b650m aorus elite ax ice? I don't have another am5 cpu or am5 motherboard to further pin point the problem so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

Thanks in advance.