My Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1 TB External Hard Disk is not vibrating but light is showing up also it is not recognized in myPC

LEGENDRYORANGE

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
I have a Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB External Hard Drive. Yesterday , while returning from work my HDD slipped from my hand and fell on the floor's surface. The HDD was Completely packed in its Ultra Durable Cover but after that happened i rushed to open my cover to see that my HDD was Okay or not. So while i was seeing it i found that it had a small scratch on it's surface but everything else was okay. when i powered it up i saw that the HDD's light was lit and the HDD was vibrating for 10-20 seconds but after that it stopped vibrating. I opened "This PC" and saw that it was not recognized in the window and the same was in disk management tool that in that too i couldn't find my HDD anywhere. After Searching YouTube for what could be the Possibilities i found that in cmd there is a command called DISKPART. I opened it but it was not listing my hard drive .Only where i could see my HDD was in "Safely Remove Hardware" section that was showing my Hard disk's original name but not that name which i have kept for it...I am searching for a solution to this issue but couldn't find one..Kindly Help Me in the situation....it would be very nice of you if you gave me the solution..

JaredDM

Honorable
It's almost certain that the drop damaged the read/write heads. The drive, by design, is spinning back down after it powers up to prevent further damage to the platters by what may likely be physically damaged heads. Every time you power it on, the chance of ever getting the data back drops significantly. If the data is at all important, it's time to seek out professional recovery. There is no DIY option here unless you have a clean room, PC-3000, head combs, ESD equipment, and someone with the necessary skills handy to replace the heads.