[SOLVED] my specs. gigabyte radeon rx 570 4gb. i3 9100f. 16 gb ddr4. decent big case with 2 fans

Sep 7, 2020
hi, i have rx 570 gigabye 4gb. its new. just 1 month old. i overclocked + undervolted it to 1425 mhz at 1140mv. memory running at 2100 mhz yes, its oced to..i get temps around 83 ~ 85 while playing games..my case and gpu are dustfree...i have a godd airflow also. my question is that, are those temps safe? any tips to keep it even cool? and will it affect mygpu lifespan??? wt will be its avg life? plz tell. thank you.

Solution
That really depends on the card. My old 660 Ti ran 5 years oc'ed and overvolted and is still alive and stable at those settings. My Core 2 from ages past did the same. My 8800 GT died in less than a year.

Your card should be fine, as already mentioned temps are on the warm end, but not critical. 3 years should be no problem. When you notice it doesn't run the oc stable anymore you can always dial it back and see if it runs fine again.
That really depends on the card. My old 660 Ti ran 5 years oc'ed and overvolted and is still alive and stable at those settings. My Core 2 from ages past did the same. My 8800 GT died in less than a year.

Your card should be fine, as already mentioned temps are on the warm end, but not critical. 3 years should be no problem. When you notice it doesn't run the oc stable anymore you can always dial it back and see if it runs fine again.

Solution
Sep 7, 2020

ok, thanku fr answering. i think 3 years is more tha enough! i change my gpus every 2.5 years..so it should be perfectly fine...and i came up with a 100% working stupid idea! just kept ice cubes and fan to blow to cold air inside🤣and believe it or not, it actually worked! now i get temps around avg 81 Celsius, try yourself 🤣