My SSD and Hard Drive

PC answer

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
I recently bought a SSD, I had a hard drive already installed. Now when I open my computer with my SSD inside it shows up my BIOs it's ling the hard drive doesn't exist. Then I unplug my SSD and the Microsoft software etc., shows up. I plugged in my SSD once again and I downloaded windows on it. It started up. Then I tried to find my hard drive in device manager it didn't show up so in essence I want both of them to be on the same microsoft and I want to do it so I can choose which I want to download something on my Hard Drive or SSD. How do I make it so they both work, and there not individual different storages.

Solution
Hello... it's OS security thing... Windows has "security" and you have to give permission to the OS as "administrator" to use/install additional Devices.

1) Right click Computer-Manage-storage-Disk Management... 2) Right click the graphics below for the NEW drive... (complete partitioning and formatting for the drive if needed)... 3) And "Mark Partition as Active"
Hello... it's OS security thing... Windows has "security" and you have to give permission to the OS as "administrator" to use/install additional Devices.

1) Right click Computer-Manage-storage-Disk Management... 2) Right click the graphics below for the NEW drive... (complete partitioning and formatting for the drive if needed)... 3) And "Mark Partition as Active"

Solution