Question My system won’t boot after switching the pcie slot and using it for 2 weeks

Jul 29, 2024
After switching my gpu to the first PCIE slot, it worked for 2 weeks but it crashed every time I bumped the pc. Now it doesn’t even want to boot, it only powers up and shows a red light on the motherboard. Then after some time my gpu fans stop working. It also sometimes just restarts on its own, or if i try to turn it off it turns back on.
System:
Motherboard: asrock b560m-c
Cpu: i3-10150f
Gpu: gtx 1650
Ram: 16gb (two sticks of 8gb)
This is a prebuilt and it came with the gpu on the second slot which was making it perform worse

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

it only powers up and shows a red light on the motherboard
I looked through your board's manual and I don't see any mention of diagnostic LED's. Perhaps you can elaborate with a picture of the LED?

Jul 29, 2024
I’m not fully aware of all my parts as this is a prebuilt but I’ll try my best to name them
CPU:i3-10150f
CPU cooler: air cooled, looks to have a deep cool sticker on the fan
Motherboard: asrock b560m-c
Ram: 1 8gb stick of Samsung ram and 1 8gb stick o crucial ram both ddr4
Ssd/hdd: 1 WD blue sata SSD 500 gb and 1 WD blue 1 TB HDD
GPU: nvidia GTX 1650
PSU: unsure
Chassis: unsure
Monitor: dell u2414Hb
Bios version: can’t check as it doesn’t go to bios
Psu age: have been using this since around October 2022

In the manual it should be under “post status checker” on page 25 for the red LED. If you still want the picture I can send it but there are no labels for each LED