my whole internet is cutting out when I launch games and applications on my windows 10 pc

dnd2000

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
My internet is cutting out when I launch games like H1Z1, GTA V and even Minecraft. It has also cut out a couple of times when I launch office applications. I have had this issue since March 2017. I have deleted drivers and reinstalled them, nothing. I have bought a NIC to see if that would help, nothing. I have done BIOS updates, nothing. I've had 3 new routers, 1 new internet line to my house, nothing. It is still doing it. I hope someone can help me. It seems like a once in a life time problem.

dnd2000

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
My temps and voltages seem fine, nothing out of the ordinary. And yes, I have tried at different cable to my computer and nothing, it still happened. I tried my friends computer on those games and applications that I said crashed it and that was working fine, so it is definitely something to do with my computer.

dnd2000

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
I'm using one now, I was using the integrated network Ethernet on my computer before, but I bought a lan card to see if it would cut out again and it did.

dnd2000

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
well my router is from my isp and they come as an aio so it is the only thing that I can plug my ethernet into and I've got i7 6700k, founders 1070, maximus ranger viii mobo, 16gb hyperx ram