[SOLVED] My Yoga 910 Nvme Drive and CPU are overheating eventhough I didn't move or copy files

May 23, 2021
I don't know why but one of two Nvme Drive on my laptop is overheating even though i didn't use it. Have anyone experience this, and how do you fix this problem because I have bought a cooling pad and it brought down the CPU temperature but not the Nvme Drive, the weird thing about the Drives are one of them is cold while the other is hot
po0zyOiVp

Solution
Can you check and see what OS version you're on at the time of writing? Check and see what BIOS version you're on for your laptop's motherboard. Following that, use your serial number on Lenovo's support page to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop. To add, now would be a good time to see if your SSD's are pending any firmware updates. If the drives did not come with the laptop, you can use Samsung's Magician App to see if they are pending any firmware updates.

Once all of that is out of the way, you should open up Task Manager and see what your resource usages are./ If you have 100% on your storages, regardless of idle or load, you have what is known as a memory leak. The only way out of it, is to reinstall your...

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what OS version you're on at the time of writing? Check and see what BIOS version you're on for your laptop's motherboard. Following that, use your serial number on Lenovo's support page to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop. To add, now would be a good time to see if your SSD's are pending any firmware updates. If the drives did not come with the laptop, you can use Samsung's Magician App to see if they are pending any firmware updates.

Once all of that is out of the way, you should open up Task Manager and see what your resource usages are./ If you have 100% on your storages, regardless of idle or load, you have what is known as a memory leak. The only way out of it, is to reinstall your OS. Refabricate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

Solution