[SOLVED] Nahimic VR - can it be removed?

durangod

Honorable
Aug 10, 2016
Hi, i guess on one of my MSI updates it gave me this program called Nahimic VR (A-volute 3d sound experts) and i get a question when i boot up if i want to allow it to make changes.

I am a gamer but im not a serious gamer, meaning i could not care if i have 60fps or 40fps, and im not a techy gamer at all, i just like to play battlefield sometimes and other FPS games.

Do i really need this program, i hate it when they give me stuff that just clogs up my hard drive.

I see it in the program files list in remove programs, can i just delete it or is it better to just go into startup and stop it from starting automatically? I have heard both ways but i trust you all so i wanted to ask here.

Thanks

Solution
To be honest, I don't install app's or add-ons unless it's to be beneficial to the system. If anything, I think you can disable the item from startup by typing statrup in your search menu(start) and then hit enter. You can then manage which apps you want during startup. If you have no use for the app, then uninstall it from Control Panel(uninstall programs).

Lutfij

Titan
To be honest, I don't install app's or add-ons unless it's to be beneficial to the system. If anything, I think you can disable the item from startup by typing statrup in your search menu(start) and then hit enter. You can then manage which apps you want during startup. If you have no use for the app, then uninstall it from Control Panel(uninstall programs).

Solution