Nanovision 7-inch Mimo Monitors Make Multitasking Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcolby

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2008
Brilliant!! I want one... no, make that three or four! I have several projects on the burners that could make great use of a screen like this! :)

Time to add a saved-search to eBay I guess ;)

[citation][nom]pcolby[/nom]Brilliant!! I want one... no, make that three or four! I have several projects on the burners that could make great use of a screen like this! Time to add a saved-search to eBay I guess [/citation]
+1. Would be cool to mount it on side panel of Antec 1200 and display all the CPUZ,RealTemp,etc.

runswindows95

Distinguished
If they're cheap enough, I would get a few. Be great to put non essential programs (media players, IM's, downloads, etc) on it while I work in my main screen. The fact they rotate as well would be great for running Terminal/CMD on it as well.

piratepast40

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2006
[citation][nom]shadycuz[/nom]I was looking for a cheap screen for my in-car computer. [/citation]

Nice call on an application we don't normally think of. Might be a fantastic component in a home security system. The touchpad model is far far below the cost of POS type application components. Combine this monitor/touchpad with your wireless system via USB and the low cost application possibilities start to grow. I like it!!!

G

The resolution is slightly too small to do anything serious on it.
I wonder when these things will become available via OLED technology!

Maybe this will be great for extension monitor for mini-notebooks if they support dual display.
Touchscreen seems nice for paint, or maybe even gaming(imagine playing a 3D shoot em up through a touchscreen).

It would have been better to have a 1024x800 resolution. That way it'll fit with the vertical resolution of most older laptop and desktop screens.

hemelskonijn

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
On first thought a great innovative product and i cant wait till there will be software for world of warcraft to drop minimaps and status info and maybe even bags on the nice looking screen.

And then it hit me ... a second hand 15" eizo LCD or plasma screen costs half as much and most grfx cards already have dual head support so all i need i some software :S

Still its a nice gizmo and even though its not that expansive its still a waste of money like all gizmo's should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS