Nanoxia's Deep Silence 3 is Versatile and Budget Oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.

epileptic

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
This looks a ton like the Fractal Design Define R cases. Just look at the front panel and the feet. Even the inside is similar. It's a total ripoff.

CodeMatias

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
This looks a ton like the Fractal Design Define R cases. Just look at the front panel and the feet. Even the inside is similar. It's a total ripoff.

The design is a cheap ripoff of the R4 down to the motherboard holes and cable management layout! Even the uneven silver feet, LED ringed power button, and vertically "sanded" door are the same as my R3 Black. Looks like they did fix the filtration issue by removing the slots on the 5.25" bay sides, but they had to go and make it a left opening door (as opposed to the right opening doors in R3/R4).

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
If I did not read the title I would have thought this was a Fractal case. The case feet, the front door, even the IO panel.

What I do not understand is why would they put 3 USB ports on an ATX case! This waste one of the entire USB2.0 header for just 1 port. Most AIO takes an entire header, then there is the fast charge header that 99% of builders connect to the front.

I also do not understand the naming convention, the DS1 is XL-ATX, the DS3 is ATX, the DS4 is Micro ATX, but he DS6 is XL-ATX?

houldendub

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
Looks nice, but just the front ports would put me off. Happy with my DS2, the pop up IO panel and the popup vent on top were awesome, not too keen on having holes in the top of a case deemed a silent case really.

Anyone interested, Nanoxia cases really are amazing, great build quality, not too hot, easy to clean and best of all, really easy to build in! Only reason I went and bought one of the DS2s instead of a Fractal Design is simply due to the way the door opens, and the fact it's split up rather than a single panel. It's the little things ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS