need 3 drive ribbon cable

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

You're a n00b. It's not nOOb. It's n00b. Sorry. I just had to say it.
"Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
> On Tue, 4 May 2004 21:19:47 -0400, "tele64" <tele64@bellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>
>>you're wrong.
>
> Are you sure? Unless your son uses SCSI setup and has SCSI disk drive
> (is there such thing as internal SCSI floppy drive??), there is no way
> a floppy drive and hard drive can be on the same cable. Take another
> look, maybe it only appeared to be one cable is in fact 2 cables
> positioned close together so to fool some nOObs like you.
>
> Better yet, prove you're right by taking picture oif his computer and
> posting it so we could look for ourselves.
> --
> To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

You sure that nOOb isn't just an overweight n00b?
"Ryan 8088" <the8088er@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> You're a n00b. It's not nOOb. It's n00b. Sorry. I just had to say it.
> "Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 4 May 2004 21:19:47 -0400, "tele64" <tele64@bellsouth.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>you're wrong.
> >
> > Are you sure? Unless your son uses SCSI setup and has SCSI disk drive
> > (is there such thing as internal SCSI floppy drive??), there is no way
> > a floppy drive and hard drive can be on the same cable. Take another
> > look, maybe it only appeared to be one cable is in fact 2 cables
> > positioned close together so to fool some nOObs like you.
> >
> > Better yet, prove you're right by taking picture oif his computer and
> > posting it so we could look for ourselves.
> > --
> > To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

Good point. He's prolly fat as a telly.
"Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote
in message

> Good point. He's prolly fat as a telly.
> "Tom Scales" <tomtoo@softhome.net> wrote
> in message
> | You sure that nOOb isn't just an
> overweight n00b?
> | "Ryan 8088" <the8088er@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote in message

> | > You're a n00b. It's not nOOb. It's
> n00b. Sorry. I just had to say it.
> | > "Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in
> message

> "tele64" <tele64@bellsouth.net>

> uses SCSI setup and has SCSI disk drive
> SCSI floppy drive??), there is no way

Well, there is such a device as an internal SCSI floppy
but I've only seen them in older Sun Sparc hardware.
I'd be very surprised to see one in a Compaq consumer
product.

> be on the same cable. Take another
> one cable is in fact 2 cables
> fool some nOObs like you.

I'd go with this poster. You in fact have two cables
which can be hard to see when they're jammed in
to tight areas.

--
Herb Stein
herb@herbstein.com

> [...]
> [...]