Need a Bluetooth headset/watch that vibrates or shows caller ID for corporate phone

johncpatterson

Reputable
May 27, 2015
Hi all,

I have an Avaya corporate phone, and I need to connect a bluetooth headset to it. Problem is though, I'm looking for a bluetooth headset or smartwatch that will connect to it, and either vibrate or show the caller ID. All of the smart watches I've seen that show caller ID or vibrate seem to only connect to an iPhone or Android phone.

Any suggestions by chance? Thanks!

- John

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Dunno how much luck you'll have; Bluetooth headsets don't vibrate (at least not ones I've seen) although some of them can trigger audio alerts for incoming calls. The reason smartwatches only connect to iPhones or Androids are because they are designed to be paired with a smartphone to use its full capabilities, and iPhones/Android devices happen to dominate the market. Avaya doesn't even make smartphones, do they? The wireless phones I've seen from them are all old-school styles, brick looking things.

johncpatterson

Reputable
May 27, 2015

Indeed Avaya is a non-wireless phone but does have bluetooth headset capability. Thanks for your comments though.

Does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks!
- John