[SOLVED] Need a case and psu

May 8, 2021
Hello please I have an ms-7869 Mobo I have been trying to look for a Case with will actually match this Mobo, any help will be appreciated

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Might I ask why you're trying to drop a prebuilt system's motherboard into an aftermarket case? There is no labelling for the front panel connectors on the motherboard but you might be able to use this guide and this thread. PSU wise, you can pick out any PSU off the shelf since the 24pin and 4pin EPS connectors are on the motherboard.

FYI, you're going to need an ATX case due to the screw hole patterns on the motherboard. The I/O shield might be stuck to the original case though.

Lutfij

Titan

Might I ask why you're trying to drop a prebuilt system's motherboard into an aftermarket case? There is no labelling for the front panel connectors on the motherboard but you might be able to use this guide and this thread. PSU wise, you can pick out any PSU off the shelf since the 24pin and 4pin EPS connectors are on the motherboard.

FYI, you're going to need an ATX case due to the screw hole patterns on the motherboard. The I/O shield might be stuck to the original case though.

Solution
May 8, 2021

Mini ATX or Micro ATX pls