Question Need a fix asap

Aug 4, 2024
I recently found an older monitor the Acer GN246HL but whenever I plug it in or even turn it on my internet speeds start to slow down and I receive around 100+ ping difference in games and web browsing slows down extremely too. if anyone has any fixes for this please let me know ASAP

Aug 4, 2024
What type of cable are you using to connect to it?

What GPU are you using? What other displays are attached? I assume more than one.
I am using a Dual link DVI-D cable for it since it's an older monitor

I have a GTX 960 and an I5-4460

the only other monitor is a Philips FTV 60 hz because that was the only monitor I had left to use which is plugged in with a HDMI

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I am using a Dual link DVI-D cable for it since it's an older monitor

I have a GTX 960 and an I5-4460

the only other monitor is a Philips FTV 60 hz because that was the only monitor I had left to use which is plugged in with a HDMI
You are asking a lot from a weak GPU, to push that many pixels across two displays. It would likely struggle with Acer because of its high refresh rate.

Aug 4, 2024
You are asking a lot from a weak GPU, to push that many pixels across two displays. It would likely struggle with Acer because of its high refresh rate.
I use them both on 60hz and 720p resolution and it still causes internet issues. even when only the acer is plugged in on 60hz and 720p.