[SOLVED] Need A Help PCIE Stuff

Feb 7, 2021
I just bought GTX 1660 super, and it have male connector. Meanwhile my PSU have a male connector too, is there a way to find female to female PCIE connector?

(PSU= Gamemax GM600 600watt)

Solution
I think the PSU is using connector for CPU, not for GPU
The Gamemax GM600 has two (6+2) 8-pin PCIe connectors for the video card. You have the correct cables to connect it. Gamemax does not make high quality power supplies. The +12 volt is only rated to 480 watts, not 600. Good quality models can deliver full power on +12 volt (or very close to it) and are made with better internal components. You made a bad choice buying a Gamemax.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

To note, if your PSU doesn't have the right connectors for your platform, then you either have the wrong platform or the wrong PSU for the platform.

That PSU is an expensive paperweight, please invest in a brand new reliably built PSU that has at least 550W of power for the entire system.

I think the PSU is using connector for CPU, not for GPU
The Gamemax GM600 has two (6+2) 8-pin PCIe connectors for the video card. You have the correct cables to connect it. Gamemax does not make high quality power supplies. The +12 volt is only rated to 480 watts, not 600. Good quality models can deliver full power on +12 volt (or very close to it) and are made with better internal components. You made a bad choice buying a Gamemax.

Solution