Question Need a new graphics card

Jul 9, 2020
Im looking for some suggestions on a graphics card. I cant afford much unfortunately but I have a RX 580 8GB and a ryzen 7 3700x with 16gb of ram

(Bought the ryzen cpu with mostly gift cards) I have a strix b350-f atx motherboard and I have a 600w power supply

Jul 9, 2020
"I'm looking for suggestions" and "I can't afford much" are entirely far too unclear for anyone to help you. Please tell us:

- Your budget

- What you want to use your GPU for

- If for the purpose of gaming, what monitor are you using? What resolution / refresh rate do you want to be able to game at?
Sorry. Ill be using it for gaming as I do now. And I game on a samsung tv which refresh rate is only 60. I dont plan on using a tv for the rest of my gaming sessions. Just until I can afford a monitor. Im new to pc building and gaming so I don’t typically know what budgets particularly fit the gpus im going for

Sorry. Ill be using it for gaming as I do now. And I game on a samsung tv which refresh rate is only 60. I dont plan on using a tv for the rest of my gaming sessions. Just until I can afford a monitor. Im new to pc building and gaming so I don’t typically know what budgets particularly fit the gpus im going for

We still need a budget to even think of anything to recommend.

The rx 580 is still a decent mid range card, to do better you're looking around $300 minimum for a worthwhile upgrade.

Reactions: MaskedVillian1312